QuickBooks® is an accounting software program created by Intuit® for small businesses and self-employed professionals. It can be used for almost all financial business processes. You can use it for entering receipts, tracking expenses, invoicing, payment tracking, tax tracking, purchase orders, and even to prepare reports and statements regarding your finances. QuickBooks is your business’ solution when it comes to bookkeeping and accounting.
This course was created for anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks. Whether you signed up simply to learn QuickBooks or are a complete newbie to the software does not matter. We will teach you the software from beginning to end so that anyone, regardless of experience, learns all that they need to know to successfully use the program.
You will learn how to:
· Create a company file
· Navigate QuickBooks
· Create a chart of accounts
· Add the accounts you need to your chart of accounts
· Set up customers, vendors, and the products you sell in QuickBooks
· Create and send invoices and sales receipts
· Enter and pay bills
· Make journal entries
· Track expenses and income
· Manage your Account Receivable and Accounts Payable
· Connect to your bank through QuickBooks
· Create budgets and run reports
· And much more
The advantages of the course
QuickBooks Certification isn’t just an exam. It’s a whole new level of training and expertise that sets you up to thrive—year after year.
Training for you. Trust for your clients.
Tangible skills. Lasting success.
DURATION OF THE COURSE